Rent of Remote Desktop Server (RDP)
Test Talk to sales
How quickly can you continue to work if something happens to your server or computer (it breaks, will be taken away during the check)? Can your accountant or salesperson add postings or create a document while working outside the office? How reliable is your server or computer? What will you do if the system does not work on time? How often is your business stand idle due to server malfunctioning? How much money do you lose with this?
The location of office programs and accounting in GMhost will allow you and employees to work regardless of your location from any device. In this case, your data will be protected.
remote desktop server
- Start - a few minutes
- No one-time high hardware and software costs
- Absence of expenses updating/server repair
- No monthly IT staff costs
- 24/7 guaranteed access and support
- No risk of data loss/capture by illegal actions of third parties
remote desktop server
- Start - a few days or weeks
- One-time high hardware and software costs
- Server upgrade/repair costs
- IT staff costs
- Local non-guaranteed access
- Confidentiality, data capture risks
According to general estimates, the savings for the first year of operation when renting a server will be about 70%, and the second and further - 30%. During the calculations, we took the minimum level of costs for the construction and exploitation of IT infrastructure. When renting, there is no need to purchase your own server, organize a backup power line and cooling, or purchase expensive software. You do not have to hire people to maintain programs and equipment. You do not need to waste time and get involved into the specifics of IT. Provide care to professionals, focus on your business.
* Work is carried out on request. At the stage of transferring data to the GMhost data center, our technical experts will help and explain the operating procedure, help with calculating the necessary resources and pricing, provide recommendations on optimizing the software, setting up security keys, connecting keys / licenses, connecting remote peripherals (barcode scanners codes, weights, cash registers, printers, etc.). If necessary, we will help transfer your 1C database and provide a test period so that you can understand whether the server is suitable for you and whether it is convenient to use it.
Transfer your services to the cloud and connect to them remotely using any proven device
Remote Desktop Server – a service that allows you to work with office programs and accounting and reporting programs without reference to a specific place. Data safety is ensured by using server hardware and mirroring information disks. No local influences, for example, a breakdown of the “iron” server, problems with the Internet or electricity, will not affect the information. Only you have remote access to them. The remote server does not require you to purchase a physical server, administration, or software. For use, you only need access to the Internet and pay a rent.
The software you need is deployed in the GMhost cloud server located in Ukraine or Estonia (of your choice). You get a password with which you connect to the system from any device via the Internet. A server for business is the best solution for private entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises – when it is necessary to ensure the trouble-free operation of programs and databases or to secure information by imposing it on the affairs of the state.
Regardless of the size of the enterprise, today it is impossible to imagine accounting or warehouse accounting, working with clients without using programs. To help and the ability to quickly organize the work of enterprises, a server service for business from GMHOST was created.
- What opportunities does the GMHOST server provide for businessWe provide the type of hosting when you work on the provider's server. The server is provided to you for rent. This option is designed for those who want to rent a separate server for using programs.
When you rent a server, you have administrative rights. That is, you can manage the settings, install programs, etc. It should be noted right away that in this case, if you need the skills of an IT specialist, in particular, administering Windows Server. But if that - we will help you and make the necessary settings (around the clock).
Not every company has money for its own “server”. Therefore, Ukrainian entrepreneurs get out as they can. They put servers right in the office, next to the director’s office, in the basement or in another room not suitable for this. Keeping a company’s server “at hand” can give you a certain sense of reliability: “Here it is, our server, at hand. We serve it as quickly and expertly as possible. ” But what problems await those who keep servers in the office?
Many of the buildings that are rented for offices use old communications - electricity outages happen every month. And home Internet providers "sin" by the loss of communication at the right time. This is an additional risk factor for those who decide to keep the server behind the wall. You can have hours of work downtime per month, and one hour when the work is paralyzed, for example, of three employees — these are already three working man-hours paid by you. If you also pay attention to the inaccessibility of the base and the inability to complete sales and accounting, it turns out that even a small business loses not only on the payment of man-hours, but also loses gross profit due to lack of sales. Your databases are not available - customers buy from competitors. And we are not talking about the moments that arise literally every day, when you need to go in and see a report or generate a document after hours, and the “office server”, as luck would have it, is turned off.
Moreover, it is worth mentioning such an advantage as the lack of initial capital investment (CAPEX). When a business is just starting up, and there is no certainty in the future, it is much more profitable to rent a server, and in which case to lose relatively small amounts of money. On the contrary - having bought a server right away, you will invest not in turnover, but in iron, and in case of failure you will be forced to sell with a loss of value of 30% or more.
- Why you should order our server?
- We provide online support for our customers around the clock.
- Our catalog provides a wide selection of tariffs with servers for business, one of which will definitely suit your situation or we will choose an individual configuration.
- We respond promptly to the requests of our customers.
- We provide an opportunity to familiarize with services in test mode.
- How is my data secured?Physical security is organized by the access control system for the premises of the data center: only a limited number of people can enter by fingerprint - system administrators who service the equipment and systems of the data center, round-the-clock video surveillance of the site and perimeter and security under a contract (reaction 10 minutes to the panic button). Fire safety of servers is provided by the Early Fire Detection System (VESDA) and automatic gas fire extinguishing system.
Stories with "removal of servers." Indeed, from time to time, law enforcement officers come to different Ukrainian data centers. But note that in all known cases they act clearly according to the law: they ask for information about the client (for example, a list of his IP addresses) in accordance with an existing court order or as part of a criminal case that is being processed. We do not know about cases of violations by security forces - stops or seizures of equipment. All exempted stories that the media write about relate specifically to large IT companies, not to data center and cloud operators.
Leave a request for test access to see for yourself
in quality and convenience of service